Wednesday, August 1, 2007
I am currently in Netopia (Hayes) and I want to go home BADLY. or should i say i NEED to.. I have tons of things to do.
  • Fix the messiest (is there such a word?) room in Cagayan which is, unfortunately, ours...
  • Finalize the order of the characters for our play...
  • Make my Economics project..
  • Make my Physics assignment.
  • Eat.
  • Read.
  • Make our Ch take home long quiz..
  • Memorize the piece for our sabayang pagbigkas.
  • Memorize my speech.
  • Decorate my mask.

Whatta??? I need my superwoman-self. But she haven't returned yet. Tsk tsk..

I really really need to go home but the very strong rain doesn't want me to. But i really really have to!!!!

Im running home. never mind the rain. Its okay to get wet once in a while.. Adieu for now.

posted by maikela at Wednesday, August 01, 2007 |



6 Comments:

At August 7, 2007 at 9:51:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger .......... said........
This comment has been removed by the author.
 

At August 12, 2007 at 7:09:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said........
kiss in the rain daw.
 

At August 12, 2007 at 8:50:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger .......... said........
This comment has been removed by the author.
 

At August 13, 2007 at 6:41:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger maikela said........
angeli: waaaaaahhhh.. i'll stay in the rain with him. haha.
 

At August 13, 2007 at 6:44:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger maikela said........
notable grime: hmmmm... hmmmm... gilbert? ikaw ba yan? hehe.
 

At August 13, 2007 at 6:47:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger .......... said........
This comment has been removed by the author.