Monday, March 19, 2007
no class!!! yeah!! woohoo..

summertime-aaa-aaa of our lives. our lives. c'mon!

yehei. its summer na! my birthday is coming up! another year older.. haaai.
Well, this summer, I wouldn't be able to go to Negros because I have no company. My mom already stayed there for 3 weeks this month, my dad has work and my sister got class. I guess I'll just stay here in Mindanao for this break and i'm gonna attend the sports clinic in school. i wanna be like sharapova, the world's # 1 and endorser of Nike. ahaha!

This summer, i'm so gonna miss my friends!!! huhu. i miss them already. We weren't able to have an outing in Rock spring or in Mapawa. Instead, the whole class went to Mcdonalds and after, some went to Netopia while others went home. Ma'am Alice changed our blog background to Mcdo! haha. so cute...

Last week, the last week for school year 2006-07 was very memorable! especially Thursday.. Last thursday, 18 students from pongracz watched "Its a boy/girl thing".. hehe. Then we went to Quantum and then to Cyberia and I saw someone and I went home and someone texted and........ secret. close friends only. haha!
Friday and Saturday night, I talked on the phone with Paul for hours. hehe. weeee. [missyu]..

I know that everything I do, I must enjoy and not regret. I did it and there's nothing I can do to change it..
posted by maikela at Monday, March 19, 2007 |



0 Comments: