Saturday, March 24, 2007
I just realized, after reading some testimonials and comments, that he's courting a lot of girls at the time. I never knew he'd be that aggressive. When I knew him, i thought he was just all into "something" so he never really minds other stuff especially girls but turns out, he was all over them. Hmmmm.. i never knew him pretty well. I just thought i did. Then, after my discovery, I realized something, too, that made my good impression of him decrease more and more. But hey, judging is bad and i've learned my lesson from it. So i'll let it be.. Let it be. Life has its own way of getting even. Waiting will be my duty for now and i'll make sure my patience is worth it.

nyahaha. i sound so mean. i'm not. i'm not. =]
posted by maikela at Saturday, March 24, 2007 |



0 Comments: