Monday, April 2, 2007
The first day of April. April Fools Day. The day I finished Tsubasa. 7 days to go before I turn 16 and i'm not excited, not even a bit. There's nothing to look forward to. Right now, I am excited for my summer clinic which will begin on March 10 but because my birthday is on the 9th, i'm gonna be absent in the first 1 or 2 days. I'll be having it for a month and I am just happy. Hmmmm... I spent dayssssssss watching Tsubasa Chronicles. Since I didn't know there were 2 seasons, I bought the Season 2 and watched it first. Thanks to kate, I knew that i missed the 1st so i spent hours and hours everyday watching it in youtube. I finally finished!!! woohoo.. It was better than the best. Its the story of a girl (sakura) who lost her memories so Syaoran(childhood friend) and the others traveled in different worlds just to collect Sakura's feathers (memory fragments). Syaoran was inlove with Sakura and he cares for her so much and i really mean so much. He was the perfect guy. He is my ideal guy. He does everything just for Sakura even though sakura can't remember him.


How would it feel to have someone care for you in every little thing you do? someone who feels the same way you do. someone you feel comfortable with and someone you care about, too. It must be really great. I experienced it once but it didn't last that long. Some things just couldn't be that perfect for a long time.

Okay.. enough drama.



advance happy birthday to me!



weeeeeee..... :]

Labels:

posted by maikela at Monday, April 02, 2007 |



0 Comments: