Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Its the last week of April, i think. I've been home for the whole month. A couple of days in Cagayan but it wasn't really that long. I've been bored....still bored, that's why i'm always online and i mean always. This is my second week in playing tennis every morning and guess what? I'm brown, totally. Mom's been getting mad because I don't wanna use sunblock. Reason for that is: its already hot so if I put sunblock, it will add up to the heat and ugh, im already sweating so much. Tennis has been my addiction since I started playing it. Well, what can i say, i love the game.
This summer, I wanna go to a new place. Anywhere will do as long as I haven't been there and a beach is present. I miss the beach. The last time I went was like, a very long time ago. The one here in Cdo is uh, no comment. Bora is much better. haha. My friends in negros are very much missed. *sob*

...im totally speechless.
posted by maikela at Tuesday, April 24, 2007 |



0 Comments: