Sunday, March 4, 2007
I'm in Bukidnon. weee...
I'm home. I was suppose to sleep in Malaybalay with Raia, Glenda and ate Rhizza but their minds changed and we went home na lang... T-ann was there!!! with lawrence.. haaaaaaaai naku. Anyways, I had fun. We ate a lot.. haha. The whole day, I was with Raia, Glenda, ate Rhizza, Gwetchen, Leo, Gideon.. yehei! i missed them so much.. i'm gonna see them again after exams because i'll go to ffca. im scared. haha.I bought a bag worth P65 and it's really cute. The three of us bought one.. I wanted to buy the gold/cream bag but I already bought the pink one in another stall.
Hmmm.. there were horses and I wanted to ride one!! But the smell was just awful.. eeeeeehh. I didn't see persons I wanted to see but it's okay.. there's always the summer time and its next next week na!!! aaaah!!! i'm so excited..

................................................

This summer, i dunno where i'll be. I want to go to Negros!!! huhu. But my mom is already there and I can't go alone..
heeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllppppppppp.........
posted by maikela at Sunday, March 04, 2007 |



0 Comments: