Tuesday, May 15, 2007
No, not the place. Venice is also my horse's name. My dad bought her last Wednesday and since I don't know her real birthday, i declare that it's gonna be the day I met her. what day was that? Uh, May 9, 2007.. She's also pregnant. My dad said, for a month, "maybe."

I always wanted a horse. I wanna ride in it during afternoons and have fun with it. The smile never left my face when my dad told me he bought it already. When I wake up in the morning, I directly go outside to see if my dad already fetched her. [She doesn't sleep in our house because she doesn't have a stable yet so maybe she'll get caught in the rain.] Late afternoons at about 5:30, I return her to the place where she sleeps. I like taking care of her. I even get bruises from getting the tall grasses for her food. I'm not complaining, though. It was what I wanted so I better stick with it. Also, Venice is not hard to take care of. Except for the mountain-like poopoo. haha. She's also very sweet. When I hug her, she leans her shoulder in my head. weeeeeee...
I tended to her more that I did to Lexie, my dog. hihi. Oh, Lexie's pups are getting bigger. They're adorable. They just turned a month old yesterday and they're already walking. So so cute...
posted by maikela at Tuesday, May 15, 2007 |



0 Comments: