Wednesday, May 2, 2007
Even following what i want gives me troubles. What am i supposed to do then? Follow what they want andforever keep my aches inside? Obedience was my thing when i was small but as you grow, there will always be something you want that you're not allowed to have. So, you break a little rule. You rebel without even knowingthat you are. which means you didn't intend to... Okay, enough of that speech. Anyways, i'm sad. Deep inside,my heart and mind are crying. Telling me that i had enough. Even though i know that there will be more to comeand what's bad is, i can't even do anything about it. You [reader] may not understand what you're reading right now but i just can't organize my thoughts at the moment. I dont even know what words to use. All i knowis that im aching. She overdid it this time. I can't stop crying and i have no one to talk to that's why im putting these all in words. what to do?? what to do?? im oberly confused.

runaway? hmmm.. quite an option but i got no place to go.
Ignore all these? could be. but i'll burst.
rebel all the way? im scared.

As i can see, i got no other choice. I have to keep up with it. But i cant!!! i can try. but i cant!!! This effin situation is making me feel dizzy. It totally sucks. help anyone? i beg of you.


im sad.
i really am.
and im not on drama this time.
posted by maikela at Wednesday, May 02, 2007 |



2 Comments:

At May 22, 2007 at 6:05:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger shal said........
hi mikee!!! well...sadness is nice too. it makes you look inward. makes you realize and acknowledge your feelings... makes u more human.. therefore more alive. :)

prayer helps :)
 

At June 14, 2007 at 11:54:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger maikela said........
thanks, ma'am!