Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Prom is over. *sigh*
I want to have events like it every year.. I like wearing those kinds of gowns and being with [ahem]. haha. Anyways, I enjoyed it but I was kinda having a hard time with my gown. It was really like a balloon. It had a hoola-hoop-like petticoat inside. haha.. When I walk passed the tables, I have to excuse myself and tell them to move their chairs 'cause I can't pass.. aAaaAaaAAahh!! soooo super embarassing but I won an award, though. suPer unExpected.. At first, I thought it wasn't me because the emcee pronounced my name wrOng and then Bea, my seatmate, told me that it was I who was being announced. aHaha..

hMmM...
That night, I was very happy and surprised to see my friends in their formal attires. I was also shocked to see myself in the mirror after having my hair and make up done. In the parlor, I was beside Cloty so my nervousness went down a little. haHa.. and oh, Cloty got nominated for Lady of the Night. yEi! Even if she didn't win, she was definitely very beautiful..

In our dance, Michael and I were having a hard time because of my gown. He almost trip over during our entrance. We just kept laughing while dancing.. Our dance was very unique because we posed for pictures before going back to our chairs.. (pictures are not given yet. gggrr)

The program was very short especially the disco. Paul and I didn't even dance.. huhu. He just danced with other girls.. haaaaaaai naku. discouraging. haaaaai. haaaaai. BUT, I enjoyed dancing with my friends and I got lots of pictures.. I'll post them soon in my friendster or maybe here.

Here's one...






That picture has a story. haha. I waited and waited for Paul to agree to smile for a picture.. He said he doesn't want to look at the camera while taking pictures but with my kulit power, he agreed. I succeeded!! yehei me!!

Look at the previous picture..


notice the smile-less guy there?? hehe. He looks like mickey in both pictures.. my mickey!!! weeee..
Even though it wasn't the greatest ever.. still, it's very special. :]


With you by my side, everything feels alright..


posted by maikela at Wednesday, February 28, 2007 |



0 Comments: