Sunday, February 4, 2007
Note: not everyone in here is presently my bestfriends. Some or should I say one of them is not anymore. k? ;] oh, some are just very close friends.


This was taken last year, November, in Blessy's debut. The girl im with is Christee Ann Alcomendras, my bestfriend. T-ann for short. We call each other "chreekai." long story.. We've been through a lot, literally. We had VERY BIG fights and I can't believe we overcame everything. true friendship..priceless. =============>>>>>>>>>>>



Taken during my birthday last year in my grandmother's house. That is Sarah May Cabalcar, still my bestfriend. We've been friends since grade school and I totally miss her. We know almost everything about each other. She is in Negros now while im here in Bukidnon. I visit almost every summer and the one thing I can't forget to do when I go there is to sleep in their house. I feel so at home there. Before, we were 3 with hannah.. i dunno now.




Reynald Keith Natividad.
Also my bestfriend when I was in 1st year until last year. Now? i dunno. The picture was taken in my sister's debut last² year.. Keith and I were very close but something happened and I just can't understand why it did. All I can say is, past is past.




Glenda Galario and Karen Gamolo.
They're my classmates since grade 5 (glenda), grade 6 (karen) until 2nd year.. We were very close.. now, close na lang because I transferred in Cdo but I still keep in touch and I never forget them. I love them so.. and also my other classmates.





My other bestfriends are: (i don't have a picture with them so i just have to put their solo picz)





Paul Michael Pantoja: We're not very close. He's my prom date, actually. I just want him to be my bestie.. hihi. He loves green. =)






Yola Mae Saavedra.
My best yolz.. i miss her so much. Whenever we're together, there is never a silent minute. She is a great best.. love her.





other Names.... (sorry i don't have their picture)

My whole ezekiel class

My pongracz class


Labels:

posted by maikela at Sunday, February 04, 2007 |



0 Comments: