Saturday, February 3, 2007
oh my God.

Some people are really-so-very-to-the-highest-level stupid. They ignore you and by the time you already forget them, they show up. ggggrrr... Also, when you text someone, someone else replies and tells you not to text even if he isn't the one you texted in the first place. duh?!!! haaaaaaai.

Well, it's February. Its the month which they call the "love month." Is it really? Then why is it that only few people I know are inlove? I guess that label doesn't entirely include everyone. For some, it is just a month. For me, it's the month when i'll be wearing a gown(prom) and enjoying cupid's day with my sister. I'm not depressed because I don't have a boifriend. so what? Being with friends and family is also fun. Much fun. If i'm not in a relationship, I won't have heartbreaks and that is so fine. Crying makes you old. haha.

Our prom is fast approaching and im kinda excited because it's the only time I can see my friends and everyone else wear formal attires. It's like a grand ball you thought would just happen for royalties. Dreamy. =)

Another thing happening this month is, i'm going to be confirmed. February 10, Saturday. I've seen pictures of my sister when she was confirmed and it's just like receiving your first Holy Communion. Father Pehn said that if you're already confirmed, you can be married BUT I got no plans. Maybe 10 years from now...

I'm so in to tennis na. I wanna play everyday but I can't because I'm also busy with school work. We got so many projects and we have assignments everyday. Sometimes, the difficult ones must be submitted in the same day. I'm tired. tired. tired. It's okay though because the school year is ending. Summer na!!! I really want go home to Negros and see my relatives and friends there.. I miss them. Then I won't have to worry about school. Everyone is gonna be having a 2-month break. weeeeee...

summer, come fast..


I love the sunset.. but sadness is not the reason.
posted by maikela at Saturday, February 03, 2007 |



0 Comments: