Monday, October 13, 2008
Its the 5th day of the semestral break and im going nuts. I have nothing to do here(i'm in bukidnon). I wanna go to the beach. I wanna see him. I wanna be with my friends. I wanna have fun. This is the only break i will have for the whole year because i have classes during summer. wt?! Anyway, all I do here is watch tv and dvds, surf the net, text, eat, and play SF. I wanna see my 2nd year friends. i wanna see my pongracz friends. i wanna see my daniel friends. college friends also. i need FUN.

on other things..
my parents already know that i have a boyfriend. they talked to him and everything's okay. GREAT. i love you mom and dad!

HONEY:
You may not know it but i miss you the most. i really really do. Like what i said, i wanna be with you everyday, every moment. i miss my friends but i will always choose you over them. anytime, anyday. i miss you and i love you.
posted by maikela at Monday, October 13, 2008 |



2 Comments:

At October 21, 2008 at 9:44:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Ange said........
mikee, as in? nakabalo na imo parents? woooow.. ♥
at least, mikee...ok ok na.
:)
mag ice cream nata ni alih ha? hehe..
miss you, mikee. mwaaaaah. ♥
 

At October 21, 2008 at 3:32:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger maikela said........
yep, nakabalo cla.. waaaaa. kulba kau na time. e'chikka ra nako kung magkita na ta. hehe. i miss you, too, angeliii!!!