Friday, December 28, 2007

christmas at home.. ü


on other things..
at home, i ate a lot.. and i mean, a lot. so today, im having my tooth extracted because fillings won't do anymore.. my tooth is totally destroyed. bang. chocolates pa, mikee. dah! i had 4 giant fillings yesterday and a light cure on my molar. the light cure kinda didn't work so i suffered severe toothache last night. my dad removed the light cure and my mom told me that i'll just have to get it extracted. My mom even laughed at me last night.. She said it was good i finally knew how it feels so that i could learn my lesson. hmph. fine. i'll brush my teeth after eating sweets but i wont lessen my sweets intake. nyahaha. i cant live without sweets.. :p

another thing...
my dad won't allow me to go to cdo this week so i have to make our gameboard on my own. grrrrr. how hard is it to let me ride a bus?? aaarrrrgh. i'll be busy because honestly, i dunno how to design the gameboard. i can picture it in my mind but i can't seem to make it real.. its haaaaaaaard. huhu. helpppp.. (o.o)

another, another thing........
i miss everyone. i miss him. im excited to see him. we'll have our exchanging gifts.. i'll give him a ...... i'll just post it here if he already sees it.


[i miss you.. a lot.]
posted by maikela at Friday, December 28, 2007 |



4 Comments:

At December 29, 2007 at 8:59:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger eyseevee said........
hi mikee. :) nice au imo blog huh... i miss you nah. KKSLB...haha..
 

At December 30, 2007 at 12:08:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger maikela said........
wahihi. imu pud ganii.. everyday, change layout. masipag. hehe. i miss you, too!!! kkslb.. ü
 

At December 30, 2007 at 5:25:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger ♥ REIYUHN ♥ said........
PssSSttTT..... Unsaon diay pag-change sa layout sa BLOG???? Dili jud ko kblo ai.....
 

At January 16, 2008 at 8:13:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger maikela said........
rhean! sa school na lang taka ingnan..